Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Lord's Names in favourite psalm, and sung



Redemptive Names of God in Psalm 23


1.   The Lord is my shepherd (Jehovah-Raha) ; I shall not want (Jehovah-Jireh).
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures (
Jehovah-Shalom): he leadeth me beside the still waters (Jehovah-Raha).
3. He restoreth my soul (
Jehovah-Rapha): he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake (Jehovah-Tsidkenu).
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil (
Jehovah-Nissi) : for thou art with me (Jehovah Shammah) ; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me (Jehovah Raha).
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies (
Jehovah Nissi): thou anointest my head with oil (Jehovah-Rapha); my cup runneth over (Jehovah-Jireh
).

6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment