Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Perfect Job



1.  My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got canned.   Couldn't concentrate.

2.   Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the ax.

3.  After that, I tried being a Tailor, but wasn't suited for it--mainly because it was a  sew-sew job, and people liked to hem and haw about the price.

4.   Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that was too exhausting.

5.  Then, I tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my life, but just didn't have the thyme.

6.  Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker, but any way I sliced it...couldn't cut the mustard.

7.  My best job was a Musician, but eventually found I wasn't noteworthy.

8.  I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn't have any patience.

9.  Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory.  Tried hard, but just didn't fit in.

10.  I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered I couldn't live on my net income.

11.  Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company, but the work was just too draining.

12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.

13.  After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.

14.   My last job was working in Starbucks, but had to quit because it was the same old grind.

15.   SO, I TRIED RETIREMENT.

I FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB - LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment